Faith Connection Groups
Children Connection Groups
Nursery: Even in the nursery we believe that your babies and toddlers can have a safe place to learn Biblical truths. In the Nursery, we teach age appropriate lessons, filled with songs, movies, play, and snacks. Located across from the sanctuary.
- Lynette Oliver and Ashlyn Esmerado: Nursery
- Carolyn Denton: Pre-School Kids
- Sidney & Joyce Brown: Grades 1-3
- Mary Black: Grades 4-6
Youth Connection Groups
- Toby and Rae Ann Patty: Grades 7-12
Adult Connection Groups
- Gary Glover: Young Adults: This class is mostly made up of young couples and meets in the Fellowship Hall.
- Jimmy Garrett: Good News Class.
Women’s Connection Groups
- Marcy Turner and Shirley Glover: Single Women.
- Women -Betty Williams: Young Women. This group meets in the Fellowship Hall.
- Women – Ann Avery: This group meet in the Main Building, with open discussion and prayer time.
- Women – Mary Hennessy: Women 60+.
Men’s Connection Groups
- Men – Mike Hennessy: Men 40+. This group meets in the main building.
- Men – Charlie Williams: This Connection Group is one of two Faith MASTER classes and meets every Sunday Morning at 9:30 in the Main Building.
These aren’t your average plain vanilla Sunday School classes. at Faith, we are more dedicated to opening up to our fellow members and discussing issues that pertain to today’s modern lifestyle. Of course, we always use the Scripture as the basis for all of our studies, and the increased amount of discussion time and prayer compliment a good, solid hour of intimate study time with God.
We have a connection group for everyone! Each class is taught by Godly leaders who have studied to show themselves approved, and dedicated their hearts to the ministry by sharing their hearts and the Word with everyone. We are more than happy to assist visitors and all newcomers in finding classrooms that are right for them.