Bring ye the whole tithe into the store-house, that there may be food in my house, and prove me now herewith, saith Jehovah of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast its fruit before the time in the field, saith Jehovah of hosts. And all nations shall call you happy; for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith Jehovah of hosts. – Malachi 3:10-12
The tithe should come to the _____.
God will _____ _____ of the people who tithe.
God will Â the church that tithes.
Misperceptions about tithing:
- The church just wants to _____ _____ _____ from me.
- Tithing is _____ ______ – we are _____ _____ and therefore it doesn’t apply to us
- I can tithe my _____ and _____ instead o my money.
3 Ways to help you get started in the blessings of tithing:
- Adopt the mindset that _____ _____ your money in the first place
- Start _____ today
- Start learning more about handling God’s money in ways that _____ HIm and bring _____ to you.