Christmas has come and gone, but Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, and today, and forever. And everyday can be Christmas for the Christian!
1. Christmas has come and gone and Jesus is still _____ by most of the world
2. Christmas has come and gone and the United States is _____to Christ than before
– Jeremiah 8:20 “The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved”
3. Christmas has come and gone and many church members do not _____ Him
– Matt 1:21 “and though shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.”
– Luke 2:11 “For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord”
4. Christmas has come and gone and Jesus is still no _____ of many lives
– Revelation 3:20 “Behold, I stand at the door, and know: If any man hear my voice, and open the door, I wil come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”
5. Christmas has come and gone and many are still not _____ for the Lord to come.
– Titus 2:13 “Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ”
6. Christmas has come and gone and still many or our loved ones are _____
– John 3:18 “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already.”